Jaw Animation from Audio (Wizard Method)
This is the easy method for creating jaw animations from audio in the DAZL Editor.
- In the editor with your show open, view the scene where you wish to add the animation.
- Right-click in the scene empty area (below any tracks) and select "Audio Animation Wizard".
- On the wizard dialog, click the "Next" button to proceed.
- Click the "Select Audio File" button (with three dots) at the top right.
- Either select an existing audio file or click the "Import" button to import an external audio file. Click the "Add" button to use that audio. On the wizard dialog, click "Next" to continue.
- Click the "Select/Add Output" button (with three dots) at the top right.
- Either select an existing output or select "A new output..." and fill in all the details to create a new one. Click the "OK" button to use that output. On the wizard dialog, click "Next" to continue.
- Edit any track information you wish to change, then click "Next" to continue.
- Preview audio conversion into animation data. Adjust any settings to achieve the desired result. Hint: watch the Signal bar at the top right. Be sure "Preview" is selected to see output animation. Click "Next" when you are ready to continue.
- Confirm you are ready to record the animation by clicking "Next" (after a few seconds).
- Please wait while the animation data is recorded from the audio.
- Enjoy your new audio animation.