DAZL Player Technical Support Info
Assuming you have already activated your DAZL® Player license on a system, follow these steps to determine the information required for technical support.
- Right-click the DAZL Player program icon and select 'Run as administrator'.
- Right-click the main window and select 'Configure' from the menu.
- Select the 'License' tab of the Configure Media dialog.
- Record the 'Computer Identifier' and 'Installed Version' values listed on the screen. These values help identify your system and which version of DAZL Player you currently have installed, both of which are required by Misery Bay Software technical support.
- Craft a detailed description of the problem you would like help with. The more detailed the description, the easier it will be to diagnose and resolve the problem.
- E-mail all this, along with your name and the Activation Key originally e-mailed to you when you purchased the product, to Misery Bay Software at: