November 25, 2022
DAZL® 126.96.36.199 is a maintenance release with bug fixes and usability improvements.
- Outputs can now be used as Animation Track inputs
- Variables can now be used as Animation Track outputs/Route destinations
- Animation Track input Smooth setting now has better sensitivity
- recording punch-in is no longer required by default on Animation Tracks
- Scene edit now has tips on setting Looped Playback/Recording Punch-in regions
- DAZL Player now has tip on how to access the main menu
Numerous bugs were also fixed in this release, thanks to those who provided valuable feedback on the product.
Winter is here so expect more feature enhancements these next several months.
Happy Thanksgiving from Misery Bay Software!